What is a Chamber Council?
The East Orlando Chamber leadership councils draw together a select group of business leaders from our membership interested in improving the quality of life throughout East Orange county. Actively engaged in policy areas, as well as the mission of the organization, each member seeks to connect, share ideas and perspectives, helping to inform and develop the Chamber’s policy positions. Participants gain exposure to not only critical networking opportunities, but also knowledge sharing, discussion and guidance on issues that further our mission and address issues affecting East Orange county.
Our Leadership Councils help to:
- Identify emerging policy issues
- Serve as a resource of expertise as questions arise
- Advise the Chamber on prioritizing specific issues within a broader subject area
- Provide opportunities for industry focused initiatives elevating connectivity among peers
Being an active participant in one of our many Chamber Councils not only helps to support the mission of the East Orlando Chamber, but helps to grow our area expanding regional connectivity.
Why should you join a Chamber Council?
Participating on a council may help you & your business:
- Build relationships with other professionals in your region or industry
- Stay informed about issues and to gain advice on concerns from other business owners
- Participate in community service projects, improving the quality of life throughout our county as well as networking with other Chamber members
- Locate supplies and services for your business
- Market your products and services to business professionals who are also consumers
- Receive referrals from fellow members
Who Belongs to the Chamber Councils?
Council members are business owners and professionals who want to establish meaningful business connections. They are interested in doing business together. They are also interested in professional development and learning from each other about their industry and their business community.
- Advocacy Advisory Council
- Community Connector Realty Council and Property Professionals
- Healthcare Council Collaborative
- Non-Profit Council Roundtable
- OPTIC - Orlando's Professional Innovation & Technology Collaborative
*Log into your Member Information Center under the Directory tab. Select the Groups or Interests from the Left column.